I think it’s really hard to live a life where everything would be the best at your first attempt/experience. Why?
- If you see a really hot (on your own terms) guy and you can’t do anything about it.
- Not to have nasty thoughts about someone.
- To not have dirty thoughts in your mind.
- Look pretty without having the need to wear makeup that’s potentially detrimental to your skin.
- Hoping that love would last forever.
- Try to hangout and stay alive.
- Dating a guy that would you’d (hopefully) marry.
But… We can’t have all of that, right?