1. I’m really bad at report writing.
2. That being said, I’m a procrastinator.
3. And that’s happening right now as we speak.
4. I’m able to survive on foreign soil alone for three months.
5. I have very bad sleeping habits.
6. Not to trust sketchy insurance agents.
7. The thirst for adventure is strong.
8. Friends are important.
9. Community is much more important.
10. There are people that I can/could rely on.
11. The fear of drifting away is strong.
12. God’s love is the greatest win of all.
13. I AM VICTORIOUS!!!
14. I like space. (Physically and Mentally)
15. I’m so not prepared to turn 21 next year.
16. I spend money on ridiculous things.
17. God’s has been SO GOOD TO ME.
18. I am favoured!
19. I AM REALLY REALLY BLESSED.
20. It’s okay to be weird.
21. It’s better when you’ve got friends to be weird with.
22. The future only gets better!
23. Count your blessings. (Or not to be calculative, always know that you are blessed.)
24. Years may pass but some passions doesn’t change.
25. Some do.
26. QUESTION YOURSELF in a good way.
27. Give without expecting a return.
28. Loving on others.
29. ALWAYS BE THANKFUL!
30. Keeping myself grounded.
31. Knowing that there are people better than me, and they’re good in what they do but IT IS OKAY.
32. I’m good for something, not nothing.
33. Comparison is the thief of joy.
34. I’M SO THANKFUL FOR ALL MY FRIENDS THAT HAVE STUCK WITH ME FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. I LOVE YOU.
35. There may be times that people do not understand but it’s okay.
36. Falling in love wasn’t so important this year.
37. But building relationships with people are.
38. I’m not in the season looking actively for a relationship.
39. If your heart isn’t prepared for a relationship then don’t push it.
40. Finding someone to love is easy but a reciprocated one is not so simple.
41. If you’re not coming from a right place of heart and mind it’s not going to be fruitful.
42. I have an unconditional love from God, my family and my dog and probably my friends too. Hahahahaha
43. I’m better at having a face-to-face conversation rather than through texting.
44. Wait, scratch that. I run out of conversation topics after awhile.
45. But I guess I’m okay with both?
46. No matter how ridiculous your dreams may sound, pursue it.
47. Happiness is more important than money.
48. YOUR DREAMS MATTER.
49. Whenever you feel discouraged, chin up, He’s there.
50. I’m sorry for overlooking details at times.
51. As you grow older, the world will entice you with many things; Your heart’s desires, money, fame, connections but you’ll have to discern if it’s a God-given one or the dark side is speaking.
52. It’s up to you to fight for your happiness.
53. AND YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIPS!
54. Search deep down and you’ll know who are the people that matters to you.
55. Infatuations will pass.
56. Trust in the promises that He has given to you and it would come to pass.
57. There is a right timing for everything.
58. And everything is made right in Him.
59. GOD IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD.
60. Food is good too.
61. Pattaya was the finer time of internship.
62. Housekeeping was possibly the worst decision I’ve made.
63. But I’ve seen things. Many things.
64. FEAR HAS NO HOLD ON YOU.
65. Shake it off. *inserts smirking emoji*
66. Or you could brush it off.
67. Treasure the little joys in life.
68. EVERYTHING MATTERS.
69. No detail is too big or too small.
70. Riding on a high is good, but you’d need to know how to deal with your lows.
71. Sharing is caring.
72. See the good in people.
73. Be welcoming.
74. To try not to have double standards?
75. Struggles in life. Hahahahaha.
76. I buy too many shoes.
77. I don’t really fangirl as much as I did before.
78. But Harry Styles is still hot.
79. Sleep is for everybody, not just the weak.
80. I absolutely hate researching. HAHAHA.
81. I think I have a short to an average attention span.
82. I can sing the lower octave when I’m sick.
83. I still like visiting museums.
84. I am easily distracted.
85. Easily amused too.
86. Time plays a big part in life.
87. Not being able to sing because of a cough or sore throat is the worst.
88. Running nose is the close second.
89. Family is very very very very very important.
90. Kids are cute. Some. The quiet ones.
91. Opinions are important!
92. To always have pure intentions.
93. I still hate making eye contact with people.
94. To be childlike in ways.
95. LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE ARE THE BEST.
96. I am weird.
97. I CAN GET THERE IF I’M WILLING TO – MINDSET AND WITH GOD, I’M GOOD TO GO.
98. His ways, not mine.
99. I’M SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM LAST YEAR.
100. ALL IS WELL, AND 2015 WAS INDEED A VERY GOOD YEAR. SO THANKFUL AND BLESSED.